While we cannot make a guarantee, please let us know if you have a special need for your family. We have a phenomenal community of giving individuals who are very willing to step up to share their time & expertise for the warrior families we serve. Even if we cannot directly provide what you need, we may know which of the area’s plethora of non-profit services might. You can also peruse or list of Chicago Area Organizations. Some examples of projects we’ve tackled:
- Building backyard swing sets (often donated by other organizations)
- Laying a hardwood floor for a child coming home with respiratory distress
- Converting a bedroom into a shrine to the Cubs for a young man with a terminal brain tumor to enjoy for his last months of life
- Getting Ralph’s World to perform at a very special birthday party
- Helping build ramps, enclosed patios, and more for our special needs kids.
Let us know your child’s special needs. Contact us via email at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not a “wish granting” organization.