Normal Moments is all about quality family time…whether biological or the family of friends with whom we choose to surround ourselves. Rather than throwing a traditional fund raiser where you get seated with strangers or have to spend a fortune to buy a whole table and someone else dictates how you spend your time, we want YOU to throw you own party with the people you consider your family. Make this party fun for you and your guests, and it becomes a great way to enjoy each other’s company and still help an important cause.
Some examples of events our supporters have coordinated include:
- Caroling for a Cause (holiday carols, requests for donations)
- Selling handmade, woven bracelets
- Home Shopping Events (with Pampered Chef, Sentsy, Tastefully Simple, etc. vendors on site with a portion of all proceeds donated back to Normal Moments)
- Private Dinner Party (calling all chefs – here’s your opportunity to show off your plating skills while hosting a per-plate donated dining ﬁesta)
- Wine tastings (many wine tasting companies will donate a portion of sales and defer a portion of costs to the non-proﬁt of your choice)
- Online Shopping Events (challenge your friends and family to utilize sites like smile.amazon.com or goodshop.com to beneﬁt Normal Moments, especially during peak shopping times like back-to-school or holidays)
- Host a Garage Sale
- Run for a Cause (various websites available to track your progress and invite friends & family to support your cause)
- Premier Jewelry Parties (with a percentage of the proceeds going to NM and perhaps a hostess gift donated for the annual Football Frenzy Fundraiser raffle table)
Get creative and host something that is uniquely you. We look forward to sharing your story. (Photos also welcome.)
The money raised will go to support Normal Moments, which ﬁnds and trains volunteers or coordinates with professional service providers to oﬀer services to families of critically ill children. From lawn mowing to house cleaning to pet sitting and more, Normal Moments provides these services so that parents can share more quality time with their children, both in and out of the hospital, without having to worry about household chores. You can request our 501(c)3 Letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help facilitate the giving.